Locum Tenens Neurology Job ME
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Maine that needs a neurologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 8 - 10 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active ME medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active Maine state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 8 - 10 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.