Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Sayre, PA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens pulmonology/critical care opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. The physician will need to have an active PA medical license. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, with night call, and you will see 8 - 15 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Night call
- Caseload: 8 - 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.