Permanent Emergency Medicine Job Central, WI
This employed position offers $244.93 per hour, a cafeteria plan, and a sign-on bonus or loan repayment. You will also receive occurrence malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, $5800 annual CME stipend, retirement plan options, and relocation assistance.
This is a great family-friendly community located in Central Wisconsin. It has nationally ranked public schools, safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, and an abundance of recreational activities.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Gabriel Colmenares at 954.837.2791 or email email@example.com. Refer to job #2660202.
- Sign-on or loan repayment
- $244.93 per hour and a cafeteria plan
- 401(k), 457(b), and employer funded retirement plans
- 25K annual ED patient volume
- 12-hour shifts
- Trauma facility level II
- Top level support and technology
- Teaching opportunity available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.