Permanent Family Practice Job Fort Bragg, CA
You will receive a competitive incentive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and vacation/holidays. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Clear Lake is a natural freshwater lake located in California Lake County, north of Napa County and San Francisco. It is the largest natural freshwater lake wholly within the state and is possibly the oldest lake in North America. Clear Lake was most recently ranked by Bassmaster Magazine as the #3 best bass lake in the United States and the #1 best bass lake on the West Coast. In addition to fish, there is abundant wildlife within the Clear Lake basin like ducks, pelicans, grebes, blue herons, egrets, osprey, bald eagles, deer, bear, mountain lion, raccoon, and other animals.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other PC jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Jacovino, Senior Search Consultant, email your CV (in confidence) to email@example.com or call 203.663.9350. Refer to job number 2660347.
- FP or IM physician needed
- Will consider a 4-day workweek
- Average 18 to 22 patients per day
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and loan repayment
- Reasonable cost of living
- Beautiful scenery
- Within 2 hours of major California cities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.