Permanent Neurology Job Mountain Grove, MO
Neurologist to join one other experienced Neurologist in a
* Preferred candidate will be interested in general
neurology, but subspecialties are welcome as long as the
candidate is willing to do some general neurology.
* Level II Stroke Center
* Tele-stroke is available through Washington University
in St. Louis, reducing called to a reasonable amount.
* Practice includes reading of nerve conductions, EEGs
and performance of EMG.
* Support staff includes 2 EEG/Nerve Conduction Study
an underserved area and we do accept J1 and H1B
applicants. We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority
which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver
This Opportunity Includes
* Integrated health system with a competitive
compensation model based on MGMA.
* Collaborate with Advanced Practitioners.
* Excellent Student Loan Repayment Program - up to
* Monthly educational stipend while you complete your
* Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and
* Generous sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement
* Up to 40 days of Paid Time Off annually.
* Up to $4,500 annually for CMEs professional license
fees, dues, and journals.
For More Information Contact:
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.