Full Time Family Practice Job Mountain Grove, MO
We are a fully-integrated healthcare system seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join one other experienced Neurologist in a thriving practice
* Preferred candidate will be interested in general neurology, but subspecialties are welcome as long as the candidate is willing to do some general neurology.
* Level II Stroke Center
* Tele-stroke is available through Washington University in St. Louis, reducing called to a reasonable amount.
* Practice includes reading of nerve conductions, EEGs and performance of EMG.
* Support staff includes 2 EEG/Nerve Conduction Study techs
an underserved area and we do accept J1 and H1B applicants. We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
This Opportunity Includes
* Integrated health system with a competitive compensation model based on MGMA.
* Collaborate with Advanced Practitioners.
* Excellent Student Loan Repayment Program - up to $100,000.
* Monthly educational stipend while you complete your training.
* Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision.
* Generous sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
* Up to 40 days of Paid Time Off annually.
* Up to $4,500 annually for CMEs professional license fees, dues, and journals.
For More Information Contact:
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.