Full Time Primary Care Job Memphis, TN
Regions Largest and Most Innovative Vision Group looking to hire a Physician/M.D. Ophthalmologist/Glaucoma Surgeon to work in Memphis, TN and Surrounding area!
Join an organization that was ranked as one of the regions best places to work for!
- Regions leading providers for state-of-the-art medical and surgical eye care services
- The only practice in the area to have KARMA inlay technology, Blade-Free iLasik and Laser Cataract Surgery
- Since 1968, our passionate providers and staff have dedicated themselves to the goal of providing eye care excellence for our community
Benefits and Features:
- $350k PLUS BONUS, depending on experience
- Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, FSA, LTD-STD, 401k, and life benefits
- Excellent PTO plus holidays
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position, M-F
- The Glaucoma Surgeon will be responsible for all Glaucoma surgery patient needs, with a strong supportive team to assist
- Be the innovator in glaucoma surgery and leader in clinical care and research
- Glaucoma Fellowship preferred
- Physician, Ophthalmologist, Glaucoma Surgeon
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
NP Now, LLC
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.