Permanent Family Practice Job Kenai, AK
seeks Physician / M.D. Family Medicine- Kenai/Anchorage/Soldotna,
Leading community health center located in Alaskas playground is
committed to providing health care for all is seeking a Medical
Doctor/Family Medicine Physician to join their patient-centered
team in an outpatient setting.
Physicians will join a mission-driven team that provides
comprehensive medical care accessible to all.
Benefits and Features:
* Competitive Salary $275,000 Plus!
* Retirement plan with employer matching contribution
* Generous PTO
* Family Friendly hours
* Beautiful Wild Alaska
Providers Role with the Company:
* Well-established, compassionate community health center serving
the Kenai Peninsula
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Experience working with electronic medical records
Experience working in community health systems
Ability to enjoy and withstand the Alaskan wilderness
* Non-profit family practice Federally Qualified Health Center
* Approximately 100 employees serving a total population of over
* Dedicated to providing each patient with the highest quality
* BC/BE Recent Graduates/Medical Doctor/Family Medicine
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Director of Physician Recruitment-West
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.