Permanent Family Practice Job Glendive, MT
MD/Family Medicine Physician to work north of Glendive,
Northeast corner, approx. 70 miles from the Canadian border
* This community-based hospital was established in The 1970s and
is committed to delivering the highest quality care
* The 25 beds-critical care hospital offers a range of
health care services to serve the local community.
Benefits and Features:
* $220,000 Plus! depending on experience, nice sign
* Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, LTD-STD,
401k, and life insurance.
* CME $4,000, excellent PTO, and paid holidays off
* Relocation assistance, State-sponsored tuition reimbursement
Your Role with the Company:
* 4 days clinical, floating boat inpatient and outpatient
* A mixture of ER, Long term care the facility and other
departments. No surgery or OB at this hospital.
* A broad range of patient and age group, MD will
truly get the chance to make a difference in this close-knit
* Expertise in rural medicine/healthcare is a plus
* MD/Physician, Family Medicine
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Director of Physician Recruitment-West
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.