Full Time Family Practice Job Glendive, MT
Rural thriving community-focused hospital seeks an experienced MD/Family Medicine Physician to work north of Glendive, MT.
Northeast corner, approx. 70 miles from the Canadian border
- This community-based hospital was established in The 1970s and is committed to delivering the highest quality care
- The 25 beds-critical care hospital offers a range of health care services to serve the local community.
Benefits and Features:
- $220,000 Plus! depending on experience, nice sign on bonus,
- Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, LTD-STD, 401k, and life insurance.
- CME $4,000, excellent PTO, and paid holidays off
- Relocation assistance, State-sponsored tuition reimbursement
Your Role with the Company:
- 4 days clinical, floating boat inpatient and outpatient
- A mixture of ER, Long term care the facility and other departments. No surgery or OB at this hospital.
- A broad range of patient and age group, MD will truly get the chance to make a difference in this close-knit community.
- Expertise in rural medicine/healthcare is a plus
- MD/Physician, Family Medicine
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Director of Physician Recruitment-West
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.