Permanent Medical Director Job Muncie, IN
Deputy Chief Medical Officer - CMO
Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in Muncie, IN that offers its employees' full benefits, work/life balance, and student loan repayment.
The Company: Our Client is a diverse, incredibly talented, committed family of providers and staff. They are known for the great care they take with patients and employees alike.
The Position: The Deputiy Chief Medical Officer is responsible for overseeing the medical operation of a health center, ensuring the staff and patients are properly cared for. Some key responsibilities of this position include: Overseeing the daily clinical operations, creating policy and procedure, and ensuring patients receive high-quality medical care
- $240,000 and up
- Productivity Incentive
- Student Loan Repayment available
- 23 days of PTO + 9 paid holidays
- 4 days of CME with $2000 Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Relocation assistance available
- And much, much more!
- License or able to obtain medical license in the State of Indiana.
- Leadership experience.
- Experience creating policy and procedures
- Board certification or board eligibility in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, or OB/GYN
- Mixture of Clinic and Administration duties
- Comfortable seeing full age range of patients.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Flexible Call schedule.
- Creating policy and procedure.
- Shadow under the current CMO with opportunity to move into the role.
send an updated resume to Chris@theipgteam.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.