Full Time Neurosurgery Job Idaho Falls, ID
Join an established private practice seeking to add a Neurosurgeon to the team. This group works directly with a soon-to-be level I hospital in town that has seen huge program growth. This is a huge opportunity for both financial and professional growth.
- 1 year guaranteed base salary
- Generous commencement bonus and relocation package
- Shared call: 1:3
- Practice composition: Complex spinal surgery, general neurosurgery and trauma coverage
- Comprehensive benefits and paid vacation
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This area consistently ranks amount the top places to live in the United States, with breathtaking scenery and all four seasons. Live where countless people from all over the world come to ski, hike or enjoy the great national parks.
- Short drive to internationally known ski resorts or national parks
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
- A population of 250,000 gives you everything you need without the traffic of a major metro
- Regional airport in town provides direct flights to several US cities
Job ID: NS 11914466
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.