Full Time Anesthesia Job Memphis, TN
Southern Metro Anesthesiology with Academic Appointment
8x24 or 16x12 - Your Choice
No State Income Tax
- 326-bed, Level I trauma center affiliated with a well-known college of medicine
- Bread and Butter Anesthesia - General, Trauma, OB - no hearts and no pediatrics
- Joining employed, academic group of 14 MD's and 46 CRNA's
- Employed with guaranteed salary and academic appointment
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Enjoy a waterfront city with an international airport and some of the best entertainment in the nation. Come live and work in a city with great weather, family values, and limitless amenities!
- No state income tax and low cost of living
- One of the top 7 "Music Capitals of the World"
- An abundance of entertainment options including a "Top 10 Zoo in the US" and home to three restaurants ranked best in the nation
- Largest metro city in the state with over 1 million population and 2 million draw area
- Top-ranked, local medical school with 55 residency and fellowship programs
Job ID: ANES 9304380 (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.