Permanent Hospitalist Job Ellsworth, ME
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Further your career working as a physician on our Hospitalist team at Maine Coast Hospital in Ellsworth, Maine, the gateway to Acadia and only half an hour from Bar Harbor! This opportunity is for a dedicated nocturnist. The shift time is 7 p.m to 7 a.m. with block scheduling that makes for a great work-life balance. Enjoy a supportive culture with skilled support staff in place and no call after shift. Ideal candidates should be board eligible or board certified in internal medicine. In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Great work-life balance
- Excellent health benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Visa eligible
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.