Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job Unknown, WA
A Washington-based medical facility needs a locum tenens orthopedic surgeon for coverage. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 3 - 5 admissions per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility requires an active WA-state medical license. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Call only
- WA license required
- BC/BE required
- 80% adult, 20% pediatric, 100% trauma
- 3 - 5 admissions per day
- Hand, tendon release/repair, peripheral nerve surgery, no replants
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.