Full Time Neurology Job Cincinnati, OH
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Practice and live in Cincinnati, resting on the banks of the Ohio River. Residents enjoy the museums, philharmonic orchestras, some of the best dining in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Gabriel Colmenares at 954.837.2791 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2650717.
- Partnership track after 2 years
- Competitive compensation with solid benefits
- Large multi-specialty group with a stellar reputation
- Subspecialties welcome - you can build in your subspecialty
- Cutting edge medicine- medical school students can shadow
- No stroke or trauma call for a great work/life balance
- Ancillary services including top notch infusion therapy center
- Physician owned with lots of autonomy and support for success
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.