Full Time Family Practice Job Watertown, WI
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will appreciate living in this community less than an hour from Madison and Milwaukee. It is located along the banks of the Rock River. You'll enjoy an enriched quality of life which includes safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, high caliber public and private schools, and easy access to local and regional cultural events.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. To get started, refer to job 2659774.
- Competitive compensation package
- Full comprehensive benefits
- CME offered
- Board certified or board eligible
- 18 - 20 patients per day
- Outpatient role
- Watertown offers safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, cultural events, public/private schools
- 1 hour to Madison and Milwaukee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.