Full Time Cardiology Job NY
In addition to a generous compensation, you will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, generous pension and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2659824.
- Noninvasive position
- Academic health system
- Minimal on call
- Will sponsor H-1B
- Competitive compensation with wRVU production incentive
- Quiet, rural Upstate New York community
- 22 days of PTO plus 5 personal days
- Museums and historical attractions
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.