Permanent Rheumatology Job Upstate, NY
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus bonuses. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, generous pension plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2659825.
- Teaching hospital with research opportunities
- Team with 3 other rhematologists
- No on call
- Will sponsor H-1B
- Quiet, rural Upstate New York community
- Safe community
- Excellent public schools
- All schools have a PA or FNP on-site for children
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.