Permanent Otolaryngology Job Hanover, PA
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Hanover is a borough in York County, Pennsylvania, 19 miles southwest of York and 54 miles north-northwest of Baltimore, Maryland. The town is situated in a productive agricultural region and is known by many as the snack food capital of the United States.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2659842.
- Competitive base plus RVUs
- Commencement and retention bonus
- Partnership track
- Loan repayment
- Established practice
- H-1B visa candidates can be supported
- Final year fellows are welcome to apply
- Near Baltimore
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.