Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, CT
The salary begins at $220,000 plus all-inclusive benefit packages and very strong financial incentives. You will have a choice of medical benefits, relocation assistance, a 401K with a 4% match, $1,500 plus one week of CME, 4 weeks of vacation plus 6 holidays, and malpractice insurance.
Live in beautiful towns on the Connecticut Shore, on the Connecticut River, or inland near Hartford. Enjoy the beaches, boating, and sailing.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family practice jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2659851
- FP, IM, or med/ped to join hospital-owned network of physicians in a 5-provider satellite
- Join 30-year-old, hugely successful and extremely busy practice
- Option to work a 4-day, 4.5-day, or 5-day work week
- Refer all inpatients to the hospitalists, never run into the hospital
- Phone call of 1:6 allows for a quality lifestyle, no inpatient call
- Salary begins at $220,000 plus all-inclusive benefit packages
- Very strong financial incentives
- Truly wonderful central CT location, near the water and great amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.