Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job Unknown, NJ
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A locum tenens gastroenterology opportunity is now available in New Jersey. You must be comfortable with ERCP. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 am and the physician will see 14 - 16 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified with a current ACLS certification. You need to have an active NJ medical license for this assignment.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NJ state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 am
- Caseload: 14 - 16 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: ERCP heavy preferred
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.