Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Milwaukee, WI
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Wisconsin is currently in search of a critical care physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with complex ICU cases. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts with no call, and the physician will see 20 - 25 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a WI state medical license.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Call: No
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- Procedures: Complex ICU cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.