Locum Tenens Otolaryngology Job Scottsboro, AL
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Alabama that needs an otolaryngologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 5 pm. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include bread and butter ENT. For this assignment, you need to have an active AL medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new AL medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Procedures: Bread and butter ENT
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.