Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job NH
Medical Director needed for the oversight of the Medical Directors for Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology and Surgical Oncology to advance joint strategic, operational, and clinical quality goals for the oncology services this hospital provides for its community. Collaborate on program development for the oncology service line to promote the presence and position of leading cancer care as a regional hub for the area. Strong communication is required to work with the Assistant Vice President of Cancer Services, and other key leaders including physician leaders who are responsible for services in the oncology service line within the larger hospital affiliation. The Medical Director of Oncology shall serve as the primary liaison for all cancer services between two hospitals.
- Must hold a Massachusetts license and a New Hampshire License
- Must be board certified in Hematology and Oncology, Radiation Oncology or Surgical Oncology
- Full time position, Monday through Friday
- 3 days per week clinical and 2 days per week are dedicated for administration
- Proven leadership skills are desired
- Competitive salary for the area
- Generous time off
- Excellent work/life balance
Located on the beautiful seacoast, only a one hour commute north of Boston. This is a beautiful part of the country to live, work and raise a family.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.