Full Time Allergy-Immunology Job IL
- Compensation $300-325 depending on experience.
- Outpatient practice setting
- Large built-in referral base with over 50 employed primary care physicians (FP, Ped, IM)
- $50K signing Bonus
- $150K student loan repayment
- 307 bed hospital with over 3,000 employees.
- Benefits: Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance, malpractice coverage with tail, 403(b)pension plan plus 457(b) tax-deferral option, employee child care center, 7 weeks total time off...6 weeksvacation + 1 week of CME time, $5,000 professional expense allowance, and more.
This Illinois city has been cited as one of the 50 top small arts communities in the U.S. and one of the top 100small cities in which to live. The community also offers excellent public and parochial schools, a 2-year publiccommunity college, a 4-year private university, two vocational colleges, fine dining, and abundant recreational
facilities. Located 2 hours from St. Louis, 3.5 hours from Kansas City and 4 hours from Chicago.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.