Permanent Cardiology Interventional Job Nashville, TN
A Nashville based health system is recruiting an Interventional Cardiologist to join their established employed team!
- Seeking Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist
- Very Competitive guaranteed base compensation
- Full benefits and malpractice with tail covered
- Generous bonus structure
- Need due to retiring physician
- Call 1:3
- Retiring physicians volumes
- Diagnostic Cath = 180 - 200 annually
- Cardiac Interventions = 40 - 50 annually
- Pacemakers/Defibrillators = 30 - 40 annually
- Clinic Visits = 3,100 - 3,200 annually
Nashville is the capital of the U.S. state of Tennessee and home to Vanderbilt University. Legendary country musicvenues include the Grand Ole Opry House, home of the famous "Grand Ole Opry" stage and radio show. The Country MusicHall of Fame and Museum and historic Ryman Auditorium are Downtown, as is the District, featuring honky-tonks withlive music and the Johnny Cash Museum, celebrating the singer's life.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.