Permanent Radiology Job Experienced Radiologist for Mammography Focused Position, IN
- Expanding radiology practice within a dynamic and growing multispecialty group.
- The practice is expanding mammography services with a new women's center!
- Schedule: 8-10 days/month in Mammography and 5-7 days/month between CT rotation and flexible half-day rotation. (half days are tailored to your skill set and interest)
- Hours are currently M-F, 9-5:30 with flexibility between partners for end of day coverage
- Joining highly reputable & quality driven 150+ provider physician owned/run multi-specialty group!
- Partnership available after 1 year with no buy-in.
- Located just 90 minutes from downtown Chicago
- Six new GE mammo tomosynthesis units and 5 Pristina and 1 Serena.
- All new Barco 12MP color reading monitors have been acquired for the reading rooms with FUJI Synapse PACS and PS360 for dictation.
- Practice also includes the first and so fa only 3 Tesla magnet in the area.
- Breast MR is performed on a Siemens Aera 1.5 T magnet.
South Bend is a medium sized city, with many excellent schools and great neighborhoods. In addition, they are 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, with easy access by train, interstate, or air. Lake Michigan shorelines are less than an hour away! We are home of the University of Notre Dame, Indiana University of South Bend, plus St. Mary's College, Holy Cross College and Bethel College. Our community is a great place to live & work and has ample recreational & educational opportunities for all.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.