Full Time Stroke - Neurology Job Chesapeake, VA
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a health system in Virginia to recruit a new Vascular Neurologist! This position is replacing a provider who relocated, so is available for immediate hire and they have patients waiting to be seen! EMG and EEG skills needed. Primarily outpatient position, with a 1 week call responsibility per month. They have an excellent support team, and 2 clinical locations. They round in 1 hospital, but there is no inpatient responsibility when not on their week of call.
- Seeking board certified Neurologists or new graduates
- Competitive base pay plus several quarterly and annual incentives
- Potential for student loan repayment - Non Profit system
- Vascular Fellowship needed to qualify for the leadership position
- Open to qualified visa candidates
- Sign on, relocation allowance, CME, and full comprehensive benefits
- Comprehensive Stroke Designation - one of the first to achieve this in the state!
Portsmouth is an independent city in the Commonwealth of Virginia. As of the 2010 census, the population was 95,535. It is part of the Hampton Roads metropolitan area. The Norfolk Naval Shipyard and Naval Medical Center Portsmouth are historic and active U.S. Navy facilities located in Portsmouth.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.