Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, IA
An Iowa facility has an opening for temporary anesthesiology coverage. The work schedule is 7 am - 3 pm on weekdays, with no call schedule. Duties for this role include general, OB, neuro, and blocks cases. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified. Additionally, candidates should have ACLS and BLS certifications. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Due to the needs of this assignment, only IA-licensed or IMLC providers will be considered for this role. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- 7 am - 3 pm shifts on weekdays with no call
- IA and IMLC licenses accepted
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Must be board certified
- General, ortho, neuro, and blocks
- Ophthalmology, pediatric ENT, GI, orthopedics, and endo
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.