Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, PA
An anesthesiologist is needed to provide coverage at a Pennsylvania medical facility. The provider will work Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm with some call required. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted PA medical license in hand. This facility requires physicians to have ACLS certification. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Monday - Friday 7 am - 3 pm
- Some call
- BC/BE required
- PA license required
- General, GI, endo, regional and blocks
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.