Locum Tenens Oncology Job Unknown, MA
We have an opportunity in Massachusetts for a gynecologic oncologist. The provider can expect to work on weekdays, with rotating weekend call. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 8 - 10 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. To learn more about this great opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Weekday schedule with rotating weekend call
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 8 - 10 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.