Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Atlanta, GA
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Georgia seeks a locum tenens urgent care physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 8:00 am - 8:00 pm. Each physician sees an average of 48 patients per day. The ideal candidate has an active GA state license, is board certified or board eligible with ACLS and BLS certification, and is proficient in standard urgent care procedures.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active GA state license needed
- Schedule: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Caseload: 48 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: Standard urgent care
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.