Full Time Psychiatry Job New Haven, CT
To be part of this organization, every employee needs to understand, share, and live the core values of this organization. Their core values include integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion.
This hospital-employed opportunity offers a competitive compensation. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located on the coast of Connecticut. This is an attractive area with a rich history including a marked presence by a US Naval Base.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to email@example.com for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Refer to job #2659255.
- Employee and family resources program
- Matching tax-sheltered annuity
- Sign-on bonus and 4 weeks of PTO
- Adoption assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- H-1B visa candidates supported
- Coastal waters provide a unique ecosystem which supports diverse species
- Within 2 hours of South Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.