Full Time ObGyn Job Brownsville, TX
You will receive a competitive compensation with medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/PTO, and relocation assistance.
Come work in Brownsville and let the climate, people, and the tropical breeze sweep you away in a serene paradise unlike anywhere else. It is rich in South Texas heritage and located in the South Texas tropics. You will find plenty of exciting outdoor adventures, many historical sites, and a bicultural ambience that is representative of Mexico.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2659263
- A thriving private practice
- Employed position
- Excellent mentoring opportunity
- Will work clinic days and hospital days
- Surgery days as needed, robot available
- Clinic is 10 minutes from the hospital
- Spanish speaking a plus, medical Spanish required
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.