Permanent Cardiology Job Scottsbluff, NE
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
With proximity to national historic sites and monuments, a variety of accommodations and a charm all its own, Scottsbluff makes a good jumping-off point for any northwest Nebraska journey. Go ahead and make your side trips to Gering and Bayard (for Scotts Bluff National Monument and Chimney Rock National Historic Site, respectively), but return to Scottsbluff to spot bison and tigers at Riverside Discovery Center, visit the grave of Mormon pioneer Rebecca Winters and enjoy a summertime farmers market and locally owned, original restaurants and shops.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Please call Doug Swanson at 954.837.2618 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. To get started, refer to job number 2659321.
- 2-year salary guarantee
- Largest cardiac program in the area
- Work with a robust team
- Heart and vascular clinic opened for 10 years
- 5-day week with call (1:3 with support)
- Board certified or eligible
- 15 - 18 patients per day
- Near national historic sites and monuments and originally owned restaurants and shops
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.