Full Time Neonatology Job Van Nuys, CA
You will be offered malpractice insurance, various medical/vision/dental plans, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, license and professional fees paid, and a 401(k) retirement plan. Additionally, you will be able to purchase stock at a 15% discount.
Located in the San Fernando Valley, the area is an exciting mecca of cultural attractions, shopping, dining and nightlife. Major attractions are within an hour of the Valley making it the perfect spot for day trips to amusement parks, cool beaches, majestic mountains and sun-baked deserts. With average daily temperatures in the 70s and 329 days of sunshine, the area is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts.
To get started, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2659330.
- Very competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Collegial, well-established practice in level III NICU
- 32-bed unit with ADC of 12
- Strong pediatric subspecialty support
- Total body cooling and cool cap, nitric oxide available
- Approximately 10-12 24-hour shifts per month, call taken from home
- Join team of 3 neonatologists and an NNP
- Employee stock purchase plan with a 15% discount
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.