Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Racine, WI
Posted by CompHealth
A Wisconsin-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include covering their pulmonary floor. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active WI state license for this position. There will be enough time to obtain a new WI license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule will be for 12-hour shifts.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Procedures: Will cover pulmonary floor
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.