Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Unknown, IN
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Indiana that needs a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday and you will see 12 - 25 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include pediatric and adult patient care. For this assignment, you need to have an active IN medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new IN medical license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Caseload: 12 - 25 patients per day
- Procedures: Pediatric and adult patient care
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.