Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job Unknown, AZ
Posted by CompHealth
An Arizona-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is for 12-hour shifts and no call. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active ACLS certification. You will need to have an active AZ state license for this position.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active AZ state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Call: No
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.