Full Time Hospitalist Job Philadelphia, PA
In addition to a compensation package that includes bonuses, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Some physicians choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience, but Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities. Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores, and coffee houses.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2659366.
- Join a top hospital system for their established program in downtown Philadelphia
- Hospital employed position with base salary, bonus incentives, and full benefits package
- Flexible nocturnist schedule is 13 shifts per month, 7 pm to 7 am
- Nocturnist works with 2 APPs with the admissions
- Average 4 to 5 admissions per night
- Will consider IM or FP available to start upon license and credentialing
- Teaching and research opportunities
- Live and practice right in Philadelphia or nearby popular suburbs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.