Locum Tenens Cardiology Job Unknown, IA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Iowa is currently in search of an interventional cardiologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with Balloon angioplasties, coronary angioplasty, carotid endarterectomy. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 4 pm, with call, and the physician will see 15 patients per day typically. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. You must have a current IA state medical license. Physicians who don't have an active IA license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 4 pm
- Call: 1:3
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- Procedures: Balloon angioplasties, coronary angioplasty, carotid endarterectomy
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.