Permanent Orthopedics Job Unknown, WY
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. Additionally, you will have loan repayment and license and association fees paid.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For more information please call John DeJoseph directly at 203.663.9386 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2659413.
- You will be the only orthopedic surgeon in the area
- Employed with an option to practice privately if you wish
- 24/7 ER, critical access hospital
- No state income taxes
- Loan repayment, relocation, and a sign-on
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates accepted
- Lots of outdoor activities
- Call John DeJoseph directly at 203.663.9386 or email email@example.com
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.