This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will be offered loan repayment, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 288 hours of PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Louisville, Kentucky's largest city, sits on the Ohio River along the Indiana border. It is a beautiful historic town and home to the Kentucky Derby.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2659427.
- Stipends for CME, license, dues, etc.
- 2-year income guarantee with wRVU bonus and quality
- Academic affiliation
- Easy commute to Louisville International Airport
- Close proximity to other big cities
- Good options for private and public schools and universities
- Big city amenities with small town charm and convenience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail