Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Upper Peninsula, MI
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Marquette is the largest city of Michigan's Upper Peninsula. It is a major port on Lake Superior, known primarily for shipping iron ore, and is the home of Northern Michigan University. In 2012, Marquette was listed among the 10 best places to retire in the U.S. by CBS MoneyWatch.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. To get started, refer to job number 2659436.
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Robust regional cancer center located in new hospital
- Ties to a major academic cancer program
- Cutting edge radiation oncology, neurosurgery, and cardiology programs
- Weekly tumor board
- ACOS CoC, NAPBC accredited (QOPI)
- 99% outpatient
- Wide variety of outdoor activities year round, from kayaking and fishing to skiing and snowshoeing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.