Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, WI
Posted by CompHealth
We are helping our client, a hospital in Wisconsin, with its search for a pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your schedule will be 7 am - 7 pm, with no call, and you will see 10 - 12 patients per day. You should be board certified and have an ACLS certification. You will need to have an active WI state license for this position.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active WI state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.