Permanent Hospitalist Job Western, MT
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, medical benefits, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this picturesque valley, a meadowland surrounded on the east and the west by mountain ranges. More museums and historical collections can be found here than in any other town in the Northwest.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2659455.
- Combination hospitalist/emergency medicine position
- Open to IM/EM/FP candidates
- 4 10-hour shifts per week
- Midlevels handle the overnight
- Inpatient census average is 7
- ER visits average 4 - 5
- Excellent compensation and full benefits package
- No nights or call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.