Permanent Psychiatry Job Near DC, MD
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, paid malpractice, and vacation.
You will enjoy living and working in this Maryland city. It is located in the Washington, DC Area. This is in an upscale neighborhood with excellent schools, exceptional dining, shopping, swimming, bike paths, tennis clubs, and street festivals. It is a great place to settle down or raise a family.
CompHealth is one of largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2659473.
- Child adolescent psychiatrist
- 100% outpatient
- Part time, 20 hours a week
- See an average of 11 patients per day
- No weekends, no call
- Option to work paid call
- Flexible schedule
- Close to Washington DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.