Locum Tenens Rheumatology Job Sheboygan, WI
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens rheumatology opportunity is now available in Wisconsin. The ideal physician is comfortable with inpatient rheumatology and joint/soft tissue injection. For this assignment, you need an active WI medical license. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current WI medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 12 - 17 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 12 - 17 patients per day
- Procedures: Inpatient rheumatology, joint/soft tissue injection
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.