Permanent Hospitalist Job Seguin, TX
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered, life insurance/disability, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice.
You will enjoy living and working in this central Texas location. Enjoy a plethora of outdoor activities on and near Lake Placid, and state parks. You will also be 40 minutes to San Antonio and an hour to Austin.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If interested, please contact Regine Azemard at 954.837.2696 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2659539
- Day block 7/7, 7 am - 7 pm
- 5 - 7 night-call shifts per month
- Flexible schedule
- Procedures not equired but preferred
- Open ICU with intensivist support
- 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2020
- Access to many popular recreational and family-oriented activities
- Close to San Antonio and Austin
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.