Full Time Radiology Job MN
This group practice opportunity has a competitive compensation plus bonuses. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail.
This position is in one of MN's favorite vacation destinations. Come work in a community that is well known for the lake country beauty, wooded hills, and rolling farmland. Within the city limits, there are lakes, park and recreational areas, and an 18-hole public golf course.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2659552
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Minnesota ranked best state to practice medicine
- Established physician-owned practice
- 1-year partnership track
- General duties with ability to sub-specialize
- 6 weeks of PTO
- Community offers museums, a nature learning center, and historic buildings
- Summer and winter activities include biking, walking, in-line skating, and snowmobiling
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.