Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Sioux City, IA
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Iowa is currently in search of a pulmonology/critical care physician for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is for 12-hour night shifts and the physician will see 10 - 16 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't have an IA state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour night shifts
- Caseload: 10 - 16 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.